How to Care for Your Jasper Guitar
Jasper Guitar Company® guitars are engineered and manufactured to the highest standards for a lifetime of outstanding performance. Please follow these guidelines to properly maintain your instrument and keep it trouble free.
- Keep your guitar properly humidified. Use a hygrometer to help maintain humidity levels of 45% to 55%. We recommend storing the guitar in its case with the D’Addario Humidipak system for optimal humidification.
- Regularly clean the surfaces of any bodily sweat, oils, salts, and other contaminants.
- Maintain proper set up. Contact a trusted experienced luthier in your area for detailed maintenance.
- Keep your guitar away from heat sources, out of direct sunlight, and out of cold spaces.
- Do not modify nor abuse your guitar. Both will nullify your warranty.