Presenting the Deja VuDoo, Deja’s twisted twin. This is JGC’s tribute to Jimi and a nod to two noted futuristic axes of 1958.
Just wait until you experience this one!
The Deja VuDoo is available in both ST and TRM versions.
Standard Build Specifications
- Tempered one-piece maple neck with reverse headstock
- 25.5” scale length
- Vintage style dot inlays
- 1-11/16” Bone nut
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets (6150)
- 10” fret board radius (limited spectrum of the fret board radius is available)
- Truss rod with wheel adjust at heel
- Back profile: C 87 97 (wide variety of neck profiles are available)
- Custom Tadeo contour at headstock
- Nitro cellulose lacquer finish
- Patented chambered/vented/semi-hollow body
- 2- or 3-piece tempered alder
- Routed for two humbucker pickup configuration
- Patented adjustable carbon fiber plate
- Standard colors: Natural yellow, Black dog hair
- Nitro cellulose lacquer clear coats applied to custom color finish
- Lollar Imperial humbuckers
- .047uf Emerson capacitor
- 500K Emerson potentiometers
- Switchcraft 3-way switch and jack
- Proprietary Jasper-ST Bridge
- Proprietary neck and vent plates
- Proprietary volume, tone and switch knobs
- Brushed nickel finished
- Gotoh vintage style tuning machines (standard, not lefty)
- Included; made by G&G Quality Case Co.