Deja. A mysterious and elegant offset. A new design with a nod to the past complete with Jasper’s signature sustain.
UPDATE 01.20.22: It’s time for all you single pickup players to perk up your ears! We are redesigning the Deja to have a single Lollar P-90 with alnico 5 magnets in the sweet spot. Production on the new Deja will begin in the very near future.
NOTE: The Deja pictured was a custom build and is intended only to give an idea of what we will be producing.
Standard Build Specifications
- Tempered two-piece maple neck (rosewood fingerboard available)
- 25.5” scale length
- Vintage style dot inlays
- 1-11/16” Bone nut
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets (6150)
- 10” fret board radius (limited spectrum of the fret board radius is available)
- Truss rod with wheel adjust at heel
- Back profile: C 87 97 (wide variety of neck profiles are available)
- Custom Tadeo contour at headstock
- Nitro cellulose lacquer finish
- Patented chambered/vented/semi-hollow body
- 2- or 3-piece tempered alder
- Routed for one P-90 style pickup (variations available upon request)
- Patented adjustable carbon fiber plate
- Standard colors: Cardinal Red, Teal Green Metallic, Pelham Blue Metallic, and Desert Sand as well as 2-tone tobacco/amber sunburst (natural finish or your choice of over 40 custom colors available for an additional charge)
- Nitro cellulose lacquer clear coats applied to custom color finish
- Lollar Alnico 5 Soapbar P-90
- .022uf Emerson capacitor
- 500K Emerson potentiometers
- Switchcraft jack
- Proprietary Jasper-ST Bridge
- Proprietary neck and vent plates
- Proprietary volume and tone knobs
- Brushed nickel finished
- Gotoh vintage style tuning machines
- Included; made by G&G Quality Case Co.