Elmore James only knew one lick, but you had the feeling that he meant it. – Frank Zappa
Presenting the Elmore, a resonator guitar (yes, you read that right) inspired by its namesake.
Don’t let the clean face of this guitar fool you because the soul of this resonator resides within. A combination Jasper’s patented body design and the L.R. Baggs Anthem SL acoustic pickup and mic system puts this resonator at an entirely new level. It’s time for you to mean it too.
See Justin Johnson’s demo and review of the Elmore here.
Standard Build Specifications
- Tempered two-piece maple neck
- 25.5” scale length
- Vintage style dot inlays
- 1-11/16” Bone nut
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets (6150)
- 10” fret board radius (limited spectrum of the fret board radius is available)
- Truss rod with wheel adjust at heel
- Back profile: C 87 97 (wide variety of neck profiles are available)
- Custom Tadeo contour at headstock
- Nitro cellulose lacquer finish
- Patented chambered/vented/semi-hollow body
- 2- or 3-piece tempered Swamp Ash
- Proprietary adjustable carbon fiber plate
- Standard finish: Tobacco burst over lemon
- Nitro cellulose lacquer clear coats applied to custom color finish
- LR Baggs Anthem SL acoustic mic/piezo system
- Proprietary Jasper-ST Bridge
- Proprietary neck and vent plates
- Proprietary volume, tone and switch knobs
- Brushed nickel finished
- Gotoh vintage style tuning machines
- Included; made by G&G Quality Case Co.