Presenting the Olam, a surf inspired offset from JGC.
Olam means forever. Kind of like riding the perfect wave, the ideal summer, and our sustain.
UPDATE 07.25.21: The dual P-90 configuration on the Olam has been discontinued and is being replaced by an HSS configuration as standard. We will offer the the former set up as a custom build going forward.
Standard Build Specifications
- Tempered two-piece maple neck (rosewood fingerboard available)
- 25.5” scale length
- Vintage style dot inlays
- 1-11/16” Bone nut
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets (6150)
- 10” fret board radius (limited spectrum of the fret board radius is available)
- Truss rod with wheel adjust at heel
- Back profile: C 87 97 (wide variety of neck profiles are available)
- Custom Tadeo contour at headstock
- Nitro cellulose lacquer finish
- Patented chambered/vented/semi-hollow body
- 2- or 3-piece tempered alder
- Routed for two P-90 style pickup configuration (variations available upon request)
- Patented adjustable carbon fiber plate
- Standard colors: Firemist Gold (natural back), Surf Green, Cardinal Red, and Desert Sand as well as 2-tone cherry/lemon sunburst (natural finish or your choice of over 40 custom colors available for an additional charge)
- Nitro cellulose lacquer clear coats applied to custom color finish
- Lollar Alnico 5 Soapbar P-90s
- .022uf Emerson capacitor
- 500K Emerson potentiometers
- Switchcraft 3-way switch and jack
- Proprietary Jasper-ST Bridge
- Proprietary neck and vent plates
- Proprietary volume, tone and switch knobs
- Brushed nickel finished
- Gotoh vintage style tuning machines
- Included; made by G&G Quality Case Co.