Presenting the Olam, a surf inspired offset from JGC.
Olam means forever. Kind of like riding the perfect wave, the ideal summer, and our sustain.
Just in time for 2022, the Olam has been revamped into one of our premiere offerings. Now in an HSS configuration with a Lollar El Rayo humbucker in the bridge position along with Lollar Vintage Blonde single coils for some glassy vintage tones. The Olam is a must have!
UPDATE 01.20.22: The dual P-90 configuration on the Olam has been discontinued and has been replaced by an HSS configuration as standard. We will offer the the former set up as a custom build going forward. We have two of the original recipe Olams available for immediate purchase here.
Standard Build Specifications
- Tempered two-piece maple neck (rosewood fingerboard available)
- 25.5” scale length
- Vintage style dot inlays
- 1-11/16” Bone nut
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets (6150)
- 10” fret board radius (limited spectrum of the fret board radius is available)
- Truss rod with wheel adjust at heel
- Back profile: C 87 97 (wide variety of neck profiles are available)
- Custom Tadeo contour at headstock
- Nitro cellulose lacquer finish
- Patented chambered/vented/semi-hollow body
- 2- or 3-piece tempered alder
- Routed for HSS pickup configuration (variations available upon request)
- Patented adjustable carbon fiber plate
- Standard colors: Firemist Gold (natural back), Surf Green, Cardinal Red, and Desert Sand as well as 2-tone tobacco/lemon sunburst (natural finish or your choice of over 40 custom colors available for an additional charge)
- Nitro cellulose lacquer clear coats applied to custom color finish
- 1 Lollar El Rayo humbucker with 2 Lollar Vintage Blonde single coils
- .022uf Emerson capacitor
- 500K Emerson potentiometers
- Oak Grigsby 5-way super switch and jack
- Proprietary Jasper-ST Bridge
- Proprietary neck and vent plates
- Proprietary volume, tone and switch knobs
- Brushed nickel finished
- Gotoh vintage style tuning machines
- Included; made by G&G Quality Case Co.