Presenting the Olam, a surf inspired offset from JGC.
Olam means forever. Kind of like riding the perfect wave, the ideal summer, and our sustain.
The Olam is available in both ST and TRM versions.
Standard Build Specifications
- Tempered one-piece maple neck (rosewood fingerboard available)
- 25.5” scale length
- Vintage style dot inlays
- 1-11/16” Bone nut
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets (6150)
- 10” fret board radius (limited spectrum of the fret board radius is available)
- Truss rod with wheel adjust at heel
- Back profile: C 87 97 (wide variety of neck profiles are available)
- Custom Tadeo contour at headstock
- Nitro cellulose lacquer finish
- Patented chambered/vented/semi-hollow body
- 2- or 3-piece tempered alder
- Routed for two P-90 style pickup configuration (variations available upon request)
- Patented adjustable carbon fiber plate
- Standard colors: Firemist Gold (natural back), Surf Green, Cardinal Red, and Desert Sand as well as 2-tone cherry/lemon sunburst (natural finish or your choice of over 40 custom colors available for an additional charge)
- Nitro cellulose lacquer clear coats applied to custom color finish
- Lollar Alnico 5 Soapbar P-90s
- .022uf Emerson capacitor
- 500K Emerson potentiometers
- Switchcraft 3-way switch and jack
- Proprietary Jasper-ST Bridge
- Proprietary neck and vent plates
- Proprietary volume, tone and switch knobs
- Brushed nickel finished
- Gotoh vintage style tuning machines
- Included; made by G&G Quality Case Co.